Inventory management scanning system for interventional labs
Instant control of your inventory
How much time do you spend taking inventory and correcting duplicate orders? Are your stock volumes optimized for lab usage? BarraQuda affords you precise control over your inventory - with no need for counting. Scan incoming products to add them to your stock and scan used products to get automatic order suggestions. Let BarraQuda optimize your stock management and reduce the time spent placing orders and controlling inventory levels.
Automatic e-mail ordering and consignment management
Scanning used medical products generates automatic order suggestions in BarraQuda, with quantities based on your selected minimum stock levels, average consumption and delivery times. Review and send orders by e-mail to your suppliers with the click of a button. Monitor order status and incoming deliveries in the system to avoid placing duplicate orders and reduce stock waste.
BarraQuda can also manage consignment products automatically, and inform your supplier when a consignment product has been used.
Extensive database of cardiology products
Medical Imaging Technologies has an extensive list of cardiology consumables and products. We will help you create a database for your inventory in BarraQuda, which will enable you to get started with smarter, more efficient inventory and order management.
Full cost control
With BarraQuda you can instantly see and track changes to the value of goods in your inventory. Prior studies demostrate that using a flexible procurement strategy helps to reduce storage and capital tie-up costs. Using BarraQuda technology, one particular interventional radiology department cut costs by EUR 52,000 - equivalent to 14.7% of annual expenses.1,2
Efficient lab management
Add standard materials required for specific procedure types in order to track, for example, staff time and material costs. The statistics function in BarraQuda lets you export data to Excel for further analysis, with lab usage and procedure data serving as tools for efficient lab and worklist planning over time.
1. Cost analysis in interventional radiology - a tool to optimize management costs, Clevert DA et al, Institute of Clinical Radiology, University of Munich, Germany, European Journal of Radiology, 2007 Jan;61(1):144-9.
2. Materials management system in interventional radiology - initial experience with a computer-supported program, Clevert DA et al, RöFo - Fortschritte auf dem Gebiet der Röntgenstrahlen und der bildgebenden Verfahren. 2004 Oct;176(10):1475-80.
- Save time and money through efficient inventory management
- Automatic consignment management and e-mail order function
- Compare surgical and procedural costs
- Precise control of stock with no need for counting
- Scan or manually add consumables used
- Get automatic order suggestions
- Send orders by e-mail
- Track orders and deliveries
- Scan or manually add incoming products
- Instant control of inventory levels and stock value
- Retrieve patient info via DICOM worklist
- View and edit procedures after examination
- Add staff time and costs to procedures
- Analyze exported statistics in Excel
- Create examination reports in PDF