Synchronized recording of long fluoroscopic sequences
Saving image material from long fluoroscopy procedures
Long fluoroscopy procedures, common in neuro-radiology, for instance, generate large volumes of image data. To preserve storage space and limit costs, normally only radiographs are saved in PACS.
FluoroStore is a fluoroscopy recording and viewing system that records with the click of a button or automatically as the pedal is pressed. All fluoroscopic sequences and radiographic images are saved locally, for example in a NAS-storage. FluoroStore can then be used to view or edit image material directly from your local workstation — with no loss of image quality. It is also possible to send selected sequences to PACS.
Use FluoroStore to complement the X-ray machine’s storage function and save image data from procedures while keeping PACS storage requirements and associated costs low.
FluoroStore can be used for monoplane as well as biplane imaging and offers parallel and synchronized recording and playback of frontal and lateral plane image sequences. Reviewing of sequences can be done directly from the workstation.
With FluoroStore, it is cheaper to save complete image material from long procedures because all data is saved locally. When you need to review a prior examination, FluoroStore offers quick search functionality in the archives.
See how it works
- Automatic and synchronized recording
- Save money on storage of long procedures
- Diagnostic image quality maintained
- Easy to create educational material
- Reduce PACS storage requirements and cost
- Vendor-neutral, integrated with the X-ray system
- Patient registration via DICOM worklist or manual entry - modality worklist functionality
- Automatic recording of fluoroscopy
- Works with monoplane or biplane (frontal and lateral)
- Synchronized recording of biplane fluoroscopic sequences (frontal and lateral)
- No loss of image quality
- Database for quick archive searching
- Adjust brightness and contrast, zoom
- Frame by frame viewing
- Add annotations
- Export sequences