StentMarker allows placing stent positioning lines on the live X-ray image in the examination room. The lines are positioned by a control unit that is placed on the patient table.
Place markers on live X-ray image
Using StentMarker, the operator can place superimposed markers on the live X-ray image while contrast media is making the area of interest visible. Once the contrast agent is no longer visible on the live X-ray image, the markers remain on the X-ray image to guide the operator where stents need to be placed.
Safeguarding image quality
The markers are excluded in the images sent to PACS. If a multi-function display is used, StentMarker will be visualized on a separate section of the display as not to replace the live X-ray image. This is to maintain the original diagnostic quality of the X-ray images.
StentMarker is suitable for use in interventional radiology such as peripheral interventions in the extremities, abdomen and pelvis, as well as other applications where the X-ray live image is not visualizing a moving organ.
The markers are moved horizontally and vertically and rotated with the three steering knobs on the control unit.
• Real time viewing with markers in the live image
• Compatible with the X-ray systems of all major suppliers
• Markers appear in the middle of the screen for quick positioning
• Digital decoder buttons make positioning smooth
• The markers are excluded on the stored images sent to PACS
• Graphical user interface in English or Swedish
• Control unit mounted at bedside
• Quick and smooth positioning of markers
• Visual guidance where stents should be placed
• May contribute to shortened procedure length
• May promote dose reduction
• May contribute to optimized use of contrast media
• Connections: DVI-, HDMI-, SDI- or analogue VGA video standard
• Multi-channel digitalization of high definition image
• Up to 1280×1024
• Up to 15 FPS
• Runs on Windows 7 or 10 (32/64 bit)
• PC dimensions: 200mm x 500mm x 500mm (W x H x D)
• PC weight: 12kg
• Control panel dimensions: 168mm x 80mm x 125mm (W x H x D), incl. bracket
• Control panel weight: 1.4kg
• Power consumption: 500W
• Power supply: MDD
• Minimum hardware requirements: Intel Xeon 4-core 3.5GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD
• Data storage: no
• IP class: IP 23
• Operating temperature: +10 to +28°C
• Storage temperature: +10 to +28°C
• Relative humidity: 30-75%